Each of these packages is the result of “what works”. In our research, Best Practices show through and guide us. While every client of RealEdge needs their own personality and skills to show, there are common ideas that work to separate them from the average real estate agent.
Test Your Contact List
Before you start networking, you need to test they types of contact you have now. Which types aren’t on you lists now. Identify those and you will learn who you need to invest time in.
Build Your List Strategically
We’ve put together lists of groups you can test. Go to some, meet people, track your new contacts and grow your list. And learn which groups fit your goals and your personality.
Learn To Network
Chatting with strangers can be uncomfortable. Some people think they need to sell: don’t do that. Learn a few proven techniques to get others talking, and listen carefully.
Get Control Of Your Contact List
Business cards you collect give you information, and so do conversations, websites and much more. When you organize your contact lists well, you get serious advantages over others.
Give People Answers; Get A Reputation
Listening is the key to great conversations.
Contact Plan For Leads, Referral Sources & More
Contact Plan For Leads, Referral Sources & More
People choose a home, a real estate agent, a vehicle and other serious commitments after reviewing websites: over 80% of the time. Show yourself and your above -average difference affordably. Let’s make your site something to revisit a number of times during their real estate journey.
Website pages, email series, blog contents and other ways people learn about you.
Biography & Networking
When people start to learn about you, they look for quick facts and ideas. When they are asked “Do you know any real estate agents?” they should know some of your background, personality, standards, regions you work in and maybe little stories which are evidence of your personal style.
- Detailed Interview with you.
- Brokerage website biography.
- Own website biography (more detailed).
- Networking · Self-introduction.
- Questions to ask others to build understanding and trust.
- 3 stories that travel well (for referral partners, contacts and blog/emails).
Package Rate: $297.
The design, content and organization of a website are usually how potential clients will 1st learn about you. In this basic but thorough package, we will:
- Prepare and send you detailed questions.
- Interview you.
- Choose a WordPress theme (very reliable system) from a few we choose for you. There are thousands of themes available.
- Use our outline to write the pages.
- Add local and market-specific phrases to demonstrate your community connections.
- Choose photos available.
- 2 edits of the written content.
- After approval of the content, photos and WordPress theme.
- Assemble all the elements.
- Publish on the web.
Package Rate: $925 for a unique website with pages for: Home Page, For Buyers, For Sellers, Community, Resources, About Me, Contact Me More:This package does NOT include domain registration, site hosting, email, monthly MLS plug-in fees. Please contact us to discuss the variables.
Contact Management & List Improvement
- Review most of your contacts.
- Define their Type, and Value of each.
- Find weaknesses in your list; organizations or events to attend to meet new contacts.
- How to network well.
- How to measure each organization.
- How to record each new contact, schedule future communications and stay in touch.
- Contact Management routines for each person, each week and each segment
Package Rate: $325 for a detailed interview with you, create a table of your contacts, local events and a possible calendar to schedule. You will also receive “How to start new conversations and build relationships”.
Email Series: total of 8 emails
Series can be developed for 1 or more of the following:
- New networking contacts.
- New contacts within a specific organization.
- Referral partners.
- Past clients.
- Each email will relate to specific topics, be in a logical order, and link to specific place on your website or call to action.
Package Rate: $450 to interview you, outline and write 8 emails. 2 editing stages will be included.
Library of Documents, Images, Presentations, Graphics and Emails
- Review emails, presentations and other files which can be repurposed.
- Discuss and review the files used 80% of the time.
- Assign what’s needs to be created quickly, and what can be done later.
- How each can be edited for different contact types, media format and purposes.
- Format and organize photos ready for website, emails, printed promotional materials.
- Prepare outlines of anecdotes and explanations ready for networking, phone calls and other conversations.
- Determine which graphics communicate really well and quickly.